Friday, September 15, 2006
sunshine after the rain
Time for updates...
Today...L.C in the morning, lunch @Sakae, shopping at Concourse. Hmmm I should get to know the roads better.
Yesterday...Had a good talk with HY and I picked up the courage to embrace change. Of course, it wouldnt be possible without the encouragement from Sarah. Since the retreat last week, I have not been sleeping well. I was in a dilemma. This question is ringing constantly -- personal growth vs interest. It was posted to me since late aug by tst and moo said the same thing yday too when I went to look for her. I struggled inside me. Am I up to it, will I do it well, I like ssne yet I prefer IT. I feel motivated in IT and always seeks to do my best for every tasks. Dont extinguish my passion for ssne...Over dosage is bad for health. As I flipped through the handouts (embrace change), I saw what I wrote, know what I want but fear to do it for I really dont know how to go about doing ssne. Embrace change with an open mind -- I told myself. Moreover, I've got the encouragement from Sarah, support and advice from HY and moo, so I convince myself to enbrace the change or at least the change is about to take place. I'll learn to cope...opportunity dont knock twice. Give it a try or I will never know what i'm capable of.
Hence after sorting out those conflicting thoughts, I had a gd nite slp for the first time since last week.
Last weekend...I treasure the time John and I have together very dearly. We live far fr each other, work far fr each other. So we meet during the weelends only. We spend Saturdays doing things together and going church on Sundays...before heading home and getting ready for a new week.

--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
11:29 pm
__________________________________________